Transshipment of a wide range of general cargo, dry bulk, food and chemical liquid bulk
PORT LOGISTIC PROVIDES ITS CLIENTS WITH THE FOLLOWING SERVICES:
- Transport handling
- Cargo intake from sea, rail transport and trucks
- Simultaneous storage of cargo with the total weight of up to 51,5 thousand tons, as well as cargo aggregation and short-term storage of cargo
- Cargo weighing
- Rail cars layover
- The port offers areas, staff and machinery for customs control and inspection of cargo intended for transshipment
- Various warehouse operations, incl. cargo transshipment from one type of transport to another, unloading, cargo examination for quantity and quality; sorting, separation, packing and labeling of cargo; cargo relocation within the port limits; making cargo transportable; loading; cargo allocation, stowage and securing
- Loading and unloading of vessels and cargo tanks stripping after unloading
- Intraport cargo forwarding (shipping documents paperwork).
Oversized and heavy cargo
The port provides storage and transshipment of various oversized and heavy cargos.
Heavy cargo is handled with a specialized Liebherr crane with a lifting capacity of 104 tons.
Upon the client’s request Port Logistic LTd can offer protected warehousing. Please, use our email firstname.lastname@example.org or send us a request to find out more about our terms and conditions.